In November 2009, Monitor Clipper Partners invested in Microgame S.p.A., an Italy-based business-to-business provider of gaming solutions for fixed odds betting, horse race betting, skill games, poker, instant lotteries, and bingo. It is the leading solution specifically designed to operate within the tight guidelines of Italian gaming market regulations; and it was created specifically for customers who do not want to, or cannot, build their own internal IT platforms. The Company's technology and services platform is a one-stop-shop, offering gaming software, website hosting, website design, non-recourse odds making advice, and regulatory compliance to customers. Microgame does not take any bookmaking risk and serves customers located throughout Italy..
- 3/1/2011 - Microgame and Jadestone Networks Today Announced That They have Signed a Two-Year Casino and Skill Gaming Contract
- 12/17/2010 - Microgame and World Series of Poker(WSOP) announce exclusive alliance in Italy
- 11/24/2010 - Microgame S.p.A. acquires a minority participation in Network Media Service Ltd.
- 8/3/2010 - Microgame signs deal with Dragonfish (888 Holdings Plc)
- 6/30/2010 - Microgame acquires 100% of Pianeta Scommesse
- 6/7/2010 - TPG Growth invests in Microgame
- 10/6/2009 - Monitor Clipper Partners Replaces Cambria in the Capital Structure of Microgame