In September 2008, MCP invested in Accellos, Inc., a leading provider of supply chain execution software and solutions to the Small and Medium Business (SMB) marketplace. The Company’s current offerings in Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, Third Party Logistics (3PL), and Advanced Data Collection (ADC) allow clients to optimize warehouse space, streamline shipping and carrier resources, and provide 3PL clients an easy way to manage multiple clients in a single facility. Accellos was founded in January 2006 by a team of industry executives, with the intention of creating a successful rollup of supply chain execution software providers for SMBs. MCP's investment will be used to finance future acquisitions that expand Accellos’ product functionality and geographic footprint.
In October 2012, Accellos was sold to to Accel-KKR.
- 10/17/2012 - Accel-KKR Buys Venture-Backed Software Provider Accellos
- 5/03/2011 - Accellos Selected as 2011 Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- 12/8/2010 - Accellos Announces Accellos One Schedule V2.0
- 9/2/2010 - Accellos Announces Acquisition of TMS Assets
- 1/6/2010 - Accellos Acquires vSync Inc., a Leading Provider of EDI and Shipping Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics®
- 9/30/08 - Accellos Closes $28.5 Million in Series B Financing to Fund Future Growth and Acquisitions